Manitoba Mentoring Moments: What got him to the top of the vegetable business.
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Peak of the Market has been named one of "Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies" and one of the “Top 100 Canadian Food & Beverage Companies.”
So naturally, we wanted to know what made Peak of the Market so successful and the vision of President & CEO, Larry McIntosh, has led to such an extraordinary success.
You know him from the fun Peak of the Market TV commercials touting the homegrown veggies that end up on our dinner plates, but now get to know Larry's take on business leadership. Watch the rapid-fire interview to discover the answers and other fun facts about this great Manitoba mentor.
- His first job and what it taught him
- How technology has changed the business
- His favourite business book
- The best advice he ever received
- His most important skills to lead successfully
- His best advice for future leaders and innovators
- Larry's favourite vegetable
Don't miss the other Manitoba Mentoring Moments featuring:
- Jamie Brown of Frantic Films
- Stefano Grande of the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ
- Chris Johnson of Permission Click
- Jay Forbes of MTS
- Connie Walker of United Way Winnipeg
- Priti Mehta-Shah from the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
About the Author
Mark has been developing digital blog communities for 10+ years that connect business and tech pros with their inspirational stories. He developed a North American best practice on creating great experiences on social networks and spends as much time learning about entrepreneur success stories as he does producing content for others to enjoy. Mark is also a commercial photographer focusing on product and location images. His work can be seen at Wonderlab Photo.Follow on Twitter More Content by Mark Glucki